Friday, June 20, 2008

Out and about in Leeds

We decided later on to take a walk around the city (which I was told isn't much). It is pretty small, and looks pretty much like any other modern city, only quieter I guess.





We decided to stop at the institute where my buddy studies for a bit and I noticed some interesting things..
Firstly, accountants are geeks..

Yes, Grand Theft 'Audit'. I kid you not, actual front page of an accounting magazine.
An intriguing (pool?) table. Can someone tell me why it looks so different? Yellow and red only?

3 comments:

Saga said...

well GTA is an important and integral part of any accounting program...after endless hours looking at numbers and wondering if you should debit it or credit it, it is only natural that accountants need some safe way of chanelling their anger/frustration. :P

NeYawn said...

Hey ! Nice blog man. Just like journey's don't end, so shouldn't your blog after 2 months of holidaying..

Unknown said...

billiards?? not pool